Tuesday, July 10, 2007

 

First post

Today I went to my good pal Soerens place to hang out and play on his cordless bass, it isnt a Fender but it is a great bass nevertheless.

We recorded some of my old Martin Hall records from vinyl to CD....I wonder if that is Piracy? copying your own vinyl to CD?? Im tired of changing the speed on my Rega recordplayer all the time....free force structure, Relief, Warfare (with Under For).

A decision was made to record some new stuff, techno cabaret Voltaire style... as I cant play keyboards I am going to play some simple themes, while Soren provides the backing tracks, he is probalbly going to convince me to sing again...

I dont know when we are going to record the stuff, probably never ......who knows...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?